Punjab High Court Exam Coaching Institute in Jalandhar | PBI
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 350 Clerk Posts: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, Punjab and Haryana High Court has given a work warning for the enrollment of 350 Clerk opportunities in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) for the benefit of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab. Qualified applicants can apply online from 04-09-2017 to 03-10-2017 by 02:00 pm. Different points of interest like age, instructive capability, choice process, charge and how to apply are given beneath…
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
Add up to No. of Posts: 350
Name of the Posts: Clerk
Name of the Categories:
- General: 107 Posts
- SC of Punjab (Mazhbi Sikh/Balmiki): 39 Posts
- ST of Punjab (Other ST): 35 Posts
- BC/OBC of Punjab: 38 Posts
- PHC of Punjab: 22 Posts
- ESM (Gen): 62 Posts
- ESM (SC): 33 Posts
- ESM (BC/OBC): 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age ought to be between 18-37 years for General, 18-42 years for SC, BC/OBC of Punjab as on 01-01-2017 and for more data allude the notice.
Instructive Qualification: Candidates ought to have Bachelor Degree of Arts or Bachelor Degree of Science or identical thereto from a perceived college and passed registration examination with Punjabi as one of the subject with must have capability in operation of PCs.
Determination Process: Candidates will be chosen in view of composed exam.
Examination Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/ – for General and Reserved Category of other State , Rs.250/ – for SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab, Rs.500/ – for PHC of Punjab (General), Rs. 125/ – for PHC of Punjab (SC/ST/BC/ESM ) as “Money Deposit Receipt” printed after fulfillment of Step-I of enrollment in any Branch of State Bank of India just under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
The most effective method to Apply: Eligible competitors can apply online through the site www.sssc.gov.in from 04-09-2017 to 03-10-2017 by 02:00 pm for step I enlistment and for step II enrollment at the latest 06-10-2017 by 11:59 pm.
Guidelines to Apply Online:
- Before applying, competitors ought to have substantial email ID and Contact No.
- Sign on to the site www.sssc.gov.in
- Tap on Recruitments— — – >Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) and tap on it.
- Read all the warning and tap on Online Registration (Step-I).
- Fill the points of interest and present the frame.
- Store the charge in the Bank following 24 hours from the season of culmination of Registration Step-I.
- Tap on “Login for Second step Registration”.
- Fill all the required points of interest and present the shape.
- Take a printout of online application frame for sometime later.