SBI Clerk Exam Coaching Institute in Jalandhar | PBI
SBI is one of the most seasoned and most trusted banks of India and vocation in SBI is most competitor’s want, landing position in SBI is most energizing and secure employment in keeping money division. State Bank of India will discharge the notice for the enlistment of agent post. Applicants can apply for the SBI representative 2017 exam just through online mode. Read the total article to know more insights about SBI agent enrollment exam 2017.
SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of the Exam: SBI Clerk 2017
- Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India
- Exam Level: All India
- Posts Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Exam Mode: Online
- SBI Clerk Salary 2017: Rs. 20,950 (Gross)
- Total Number of Vacancy: 11,000
SBI Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
- Graduation in any teach from a perceived University or identical.
Note: Those who are in the last Semester/year of Graduation may likewise apply.
- Minimum age is 20 years and greatest age is 28 years. Age unwinding gave to held classifications competitors.
SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form (Read Full Details)
Application shape will be accessible just on the web. Online application shape will be accessible at official site of SBI.
Method of Fee Payment:
- Candidate can pay application expense through online mode as it were. Competitors can pay application expense through net managing an account or any credit/platinum cards. Application expense of Rs. 600 for General and OBC applicants and the application charge of Rs. 100 for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S hopefuls.
SBI Clerk 2017 Selection Procedure
Determination process incorporates three stages:
- 1st Step: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Questions) (100 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Main Examination (Objective Type Questions) (200 Marks)
- 3rd Step: Interview (subject to govt. endorsement)
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus (Read Full Details)
- Preliminary examination which will be directed online comprises of target paper for 100 imprints and 3 segments would be there, for example, (1) English Language, (2) Numerical Ability and (3) Reasoning Ability. The exam length would be 60 minutes.
- Main examination which will be led on the web. The exam length is 2 hour 40 minutes. Fundamental examination will comprise of 190 target sort inquiries for 200 imprints. The inquiries will be separated into different areas, for example, General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The fundamental exam question paper will be set in English and Hindi dialect.
- There is negative stamping of 1/fourth checks for each wrong answer (negative checking relevant for both the exams – prelims and mains).
SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card (Read Full Details)
SBI agent concede card will be facilitated on the official site of SBI. SBI won’t send concede card via mail present hence applicants require on download their concede card frame the official site or hopefuls can likewise download concede card from this site (CareerMantri.Com). Competitors won’t be permitted to enter in the examination corridor without a substantial concede card.
SBI Clerk 2017 Cut Off (Read Full Details)
A base seat stamp score will be chosen by the SBI to short-list the meriting hopeful. Competitors who score equivalent or over the cut off imprints in primary exam will be required the Interview round.
SBI Clerk 2017 Result (Read Full Details)
The outcome will be announced on the official site of SBI. Who passed the prelims exam, will be chosen for the fundamental exam and who qualify the principle exam will be called for meet round. After meeting, last outcome will be discharged after that competitors will be designated for the representative posts.