CANARA BANK coaching in jalandhar
Canara Bank PO 2019: Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Notification, Vacancy – CANARA BANK coaching in jalandhar
Congratulations Students – PBI Jalandhar has Highest Selection Rate
Counselling Guidance in PBI Jalandhar
Classroom Coaching in PBI Jalandhar by Experienced Faculty
Classroom Coaching in PBI Jalandhar by Experienced Faculty
Finally Canara Bank PO 2019 Notification is released!!!! Good news for those aspirants who were looking forward for the exam. CANARA BANK coaching in jalandhar
Canara bank is one of the leading public sector bank who has invited applications for admissions to the specially designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). CANARA BANK PO exam coaching in jalandhar. It is a one year training course which will be given through Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Private Limited at Greater Noida. These institutes are affiliated by UGC.
Download PBI App : India’s No.1 App for Bank, SSC, Railways & MBA Preparation (50,000+ MCQ, 1000+ Video lectures, 1200+ Concepts, 100+ Free Online test and Many More).
The bifurcation of 800 vacancies of Canara Bank PO 2019 is given below:
- General: 404
- SC: 120
- ST: 60
- OBC: 216
Important dates for those who are eligible for the post of CANARA BANK PO 2018 is given below:
– Online Registration will start from october
– Online Registration will end on novemeber 2019
– Admit Card will be released and downloadable after December 2019
– Date for Online Exam is 23 Dec 2019
For other details one can visit the official notification and fill in the form accordingly.
Pay scale: JMGS-I | Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession etc. and Perquisites like Conveyance, Furniture etc. The benefits other than pay scale depend on the place of posting.
Age Limit for Canara Bank PO: CANARA BANK coaching in jalandhar
Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age is 30 years ( as on 01.10.2018). He or she should have born not earlier than 2.10.1988 and not later than 0.10.1988 ( both days inclusive )
Essential Qualification for Canara Bank PO: CANARA BANK coaching in jalandhar
Candidate should be a graduate having a minimum of 60 per cent marks for general category and 55 per cent for SC/ST/PWBD or equivalent score in any of the disciplines from a recognized University by the Government of India.
Desirable qualification for Bank PO:
Computer knowledge is a must as CANARA BANK PO Exam will be conducted online.
Language Proficiency for Bank PO:
Candidate must have a working knowledge of Hindi Language before completing his or her probationary period.
Best Recommended Test Series to Ensure Success in CANARA BANK Exam
Looking to crack CANARA BANK 2019?? Start preparation with PBI CANARA BANK Test Series now!
Bank Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
SBI (State Bank of India) Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
Other Bank Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
SSC Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
LIC Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
Other Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
IELTS & Spoken English Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
EXAM PATTERN CANARA BANK PO – CANARA BANK coaching in jalandhar
No. of Questions
|Reasoning||English & Hindi||50||50||Composite of 2 Hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||English & Hindi||50||50|
|General Awareness||English & Hindi||50||50|
Negative marking will be observed with 0.25 as penalty for every wrong answer given by the candidate in the test.
Candidates should know the entire syllabus to prepare and plan the exam preparation strategy to qualify the exam. CANARA BANK PO exam coaching in jalandhar | PBI Jalandhar. The detailed syllabus of the subjects being asked in the CANARA BANK PO Exam is given below:
|Logical Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English
|-Arrangements & Pattern
-Machine Input Output
-Decision Making & Verbal Reasoning
-Linear Seating Arrangements
-Circular Seating Arrangements
-Double Line Up
-Order & Ranking
-Ratio & Proportion
-Profit & Loss
-Speed Distance & Time
-Time & Work
-Fill in the Blanks
-Phase Idiom Meaning
-One Word Substitution
Best Recommended Study Material to Ensure Success in CANARA BANK Exam – CANARA BANK coaching in jalandhar
Looking to crack CANARA BANK 2019?? Start preparation with PBI CANARA BANK Study material now!
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
The examining body will follow negative marking for every wrong answer marked in the Objective type test with as much as .25 marks of the marks allotted to the question. In case more than one answer is given for the single question then that question will be marked as wrong. It is better to be sure before marking the answer to enhance your score.
After qualifying online test the successful candidates need to appear for Interview or Group Discussion. For every post advertised 3 candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The maximum marks allotted for GD and interview will be 50. CANARA BANK PO exam coaching in jalandhar | PBI Jalandhar. Those who will qualify GD and interview will be selected finally for the post.
The qualifying criteria category-wise after the interview are given below:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
Those who wish to apply for the forthcoming CANARA BANK PO 2019 Recruitment can update themselves with the application fees and other relevant details.
- Aspirants who belong to to General/OBC category need to pay an amount of Rs. 708 as an application fee. SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 118. The payment of application fee should be done online according to the norms laid down by Canara Bank recruitment authorities.
- The name of the post to be applied for is Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- Course Fee : After qualifying the entrance exam candidates are required to pay the course fees which amounts to Rs. 3.50 lakhs for Manipal and 3.00 lakhs for NITTE.
- The individuals who will be selected need to sign an Agreement or Security Bond with a promise to work with the CANARA BANK for a minimum of five years time from the date of joining as Probationary Officer on the completion of the entire PGDBF Course.
- This course has 9 months of classroom coaching followed by 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices. CANARA BANK PO exam coaching in jalandhar | PBI Jalandhar. The course program is entirely built-up to complete the course in 9 months classroom studies where he or she has to stay in the campus during the course duration.?
Once you have applied for the post, Admit card will be available for the download before one week of the examination. There are certain steps to be followed to download admit card.
- Visit the official website and click to the section for careers.
- Opt for the download button.
- Then fill in the log in details such as Registration number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth with relevant password.
- Now click the submit button to generate your admit card printout mode.
- The official admit card issued by Canara Bank for PO exam will be available for quick download and printout. Generally this download is available 10 days before the examination which will be available on the official website.?
Once the result is declared by Canara Bank it will be available at the official website where candidates can fill in their log in details and find out the result. CANARA BANK PO exam coaching in jalandhar | PBI Jalandhar. At times the list of the candidates along with the roll number and rank order is provided on the website. One can visit the same to check the result.
Every year Canara Bank follows cut off marks and releases the same before the result or along with the result which acts as a source to prepare for the next exam effectively. The cut off subject wise of 2018-19 exam is given below:
SELECTION PROCESS OF CANARA BANK PO 2019 – CANARA BANK coaching in jalandhar
- Online Objective Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
FAQs for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2019 – CANARA BANK coaching in jalandhar
1. What are the opening and closing date for online registration process of Canara Bank PO Exam 2019?
It will be an online registration for CANARA BANK PO 2019 Last year it was declared in the month of October and lasted for about a month for application. Last year the registration started on 23rd October 218 and the last date for application was 13th November 2019. One can edit the application till the last date of application. After the registration one can take the printout of the application form for future references.
2. In how many phases Canara Bank PO 2019 exam be conducted and what are the exam dates?
Canara Bank PO Exam 2019 will be held in one phase which will be an online exam followed by Group discussion and Interview Process. Last year online exam was conducted on 23rd December 2018.
3. How many vacancies have been released by Canara Bank last year?
Canara Bank had notified a total of 800 posts. The details of the category-wise for Canara Bank PO 2018 vacancies is given below:
4. What will be the educational criteria for Canara Bank PO Exam 2019?
Aspirants must know the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for CANARA BANK PO 2019. He or she should be a graduate with 60 per cent marks and for SC/ST/PWBD it is 55 per cent or equivalent percentile from a recognized University of Government of India or Central Government.
5. What will be the age limit for Canara Bank PO exam 2019?
Minimum age to apply for CANARA BANK PO EXAM 2019 will be 20 years and maximum upt to 30 years. Generally the date is mentioned in the notification from which date to which date a person was born. Age relaxation is given to SC /ST candidates for 5 years and for OBC candidates it would be 3 years.
6. What are the other essential requirements for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2019?
- An aspirant must be a computer literate with operating and working experience to be appointed as PO in CANARA BANK. In case he or she does not have enough computer literacy then six months training is required to be taken from the date of joining the CANARA BANK.
- Candidate must possess the working knowledge of Hindi Language. In case he or she does not have it then one must get it during the probation period of PO post of CANARA BANK.
7. Can a final year student of graduation apply for the post?
No, an undergraduate as on the application date is not eligible. According to the notification of CANARA BANK PO 2018, the final result of the individual should have been declared before applying for it.
8. Can an applicant with 59.99% marks in graduation apply for CANARA BANK PO post?
No, he or she does not fulfill the criteria as one needs to have 60 percent or more score.
9. What is the exam pattern of the online exam for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018?
|Name of the section||Maximum Number of questions||Maximum Marks alloted||Maximum Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||2 Hours (120 minutes)
10. What is Salary package offered to the successful candidates after completing one year training course?
On the successful completion of PGDBF Training Program, the candidate would be joining as PO in Canara Bank JMGS-I grade. Under this grade he or she is provided a salary package as `23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020. It states that the basic salary ofwill be 23700 and will have 7 increments of Rs. 980/- and afterwards 4 increments of Rs. 1200/- each and likewise. Other allowances such as DA, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, etc.are given according to the place of posting according to hte norms laid down by Banking authorities.