CMAT Exam Coaching in Jalandhar
Congratulations Students – PBI Jalandhar has Highest Selection Rate
Counselling Guidance in PBI Jalandhar
Classroom Coaching in PBI Jalandhar by Experienced Faculty
Classroom Coaching in PBI Jalandhar by Experienced Faculty
Common Management Admission Test popularly recognized as CMAT, is a chief national level entrance test organized by National Testing Agency (NTA). This test is conducted with an aim to shortlist the graduate candidates for admissions to MBA/ PGDM courses in over a thousand business schools. CMAT Exam Coaching in Jalandhar
Latest: CMAT 2020 Registration has been started on November 1, 2019. Last date to fill the application form is November 30, 2019. CMAT Exam Coaching in Jalandhar
- NTA CMAT 2020 will be conducted through online mode on January 28, 2020.
- Candidates with a graduation degree in any discipline or the candidates in the final year of their graduation are eligible to apply for CMAT 2020
- The application fee of CMAT 2020 for general category boys is INR 1600 while that for girls is INR 1000. CMAT Exam Coaching in Jalandhar
- The exam comprises of 100 questions categorized in IV sections, to be solved in the duration of 3 hours
- CMAT 2020 scores will be accepted by all the institutes and universities approved by AICTE
CMAT Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. CMAT 2020 Exam Dates (Official)
NTA has released the complete exam schedule on its official website. Given below are dates of CMAT exam for your reference:
|CMAT 2020 Events||Dates|
|CMAT 2020 Registration begins on||November 1, 2019|
|Last Day to Submit CMAT 2020 Application Form||November 30, 2019|
|CMAT 2020 Admit Card will be Issued on||December 24, 2019|
|CMAT 2020 Exam Date||January 28, 2020|
|Announcement of CMAT 2020 Result on||February 7, 2020|
CMAT Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria for appearing in CMAT 2020 is given below:
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of graduate programs are also eligible to appear in the exam.
- There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
CMAT Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. CMAT Exam Pattern 2020
- The exam will be conducted on a single day, in two shifts.
- The language of the exam is English only.
Comprehensive knowledge of the paper pattern is essential for the candidates to plan their preparation. Quick highlights of exam pattern are given below:
|Highlights of CMAT Exam Pattern|
|Mode of exam||Computer-Based (CBT)|
|Type of questions||Objective or MCQ|
|Number of sections||4 (Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English and General Awareness)|
|Duration of exam||180 minutes|
|Number of questions||100; each section will have 25 questions|
|Total marks||400 marks|
|CMAT marking scheme||
+4 for each correct answer
-1 for each wrong answer
CMAT Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. CMAT Syllabus 2020
There is no official syllabus. However, based on the previous year papers, the most important topics for each section (Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness) are given below:
|Language Skills||Language usage and their rules, Para jumble, Syntax and correct grammar, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, Idioms, Reading comprehension, Anonyms, and Synonyms|
|Quantitative Skills||Data interpretation, problem-solving, data sufficiency, arithmetic, geometry, modern mathematics, algebra and number systems|
|Logical Reasoning||Family tree, arrangement, numeric grid, coding and series|
|General Awareness||Personalities, Books and Authors, History, Politics, Economics, Business, Sports, Social Developments, Entertainment, Current Affairs of National and International Economy, Personalities in News|
CMAT 2020 Results
- NTA will release CMAT Results in February 7, 2020, at ntacmat.nic.in.
- The results will be available in the form of scores.
- Enter the issued Log-in ID and Password to access the same.
- CMAT scorecard contains information about the total and sectional scores of the candidate.
- Along with result, the examination board also releases the CMAT 2020 Merit list which includes the All India Rank of the candidates and their scores.
- It contains names of the candidates shortlisted for further selection rounds.
- The CMAT 2020 Results will be announced in the form of a percentile.
- The process for computing percentile score is mentioned below-
Percentile in CMAT 20 (P) = (N-Candidate’s rank)/N) * 100
*Where P is Percentile and N is Number of Candidates
CMAT 2020 Cutoff
CMAT 2020 Cutoff will be released course-wise and category-wise for each college. All CMAT Participating Colleges will be declaring their cutoff based on the merit list released by NTA. Candidates who will clear cut-off and fulfill other eligibility criteria will be offered admissions in various management courses.
Once the candidates download their score card and the merit list is published, they can start applying for admission to individual colleges and participate in the selection procedure of that particular institute. Candidates are eligible to attend the selection process only if their score is higher than the CMAT 2020 Cut off set by the institutes.
CMAT 2020 Selection Process
CMAT Selection Process comprises Group discussion (GD) and then Personal Interview or Written Ability Test (WAT). Each college holds its selection rounds. The institutes declare the final list of selected candidates based on the scores in CMAT 2020, GD and Personal Interview or WAT. Brief about each round is given below:
- Group Discussion, the candidates are segregated into groups of 10 or so and they will be given an important topic to discuss for 5 to 10 minutes. There are various criteria based on which the candidates will receive points such as –
- Initiation Skill
- Negotiation Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Encouragement Skills
- Closure Skills
Topics can be diverse in nature and can be related to current affairs in the fields of politics, economics, sports, and socially active issues.
2. Writing Ability Test: The selection process in some colleges also has a WAT or a Writing Ability Test where candidates are asked to write an essay on a given topic. This is done to analyze candidates communicating and analytical skills, vocabulary and grammar, awareness etc.
3. Personal Interview is usually the final round of selection. Candidates have to appear before a panel of experts/faculty members who try to assess the candidate based on their academic background and other details mentioned in their resume such as hobbies, interests, work experience, etc. The round is conducted to analyze the candidate’s personality, attitude, suitability to the institution etc.
Bank Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
SBI (State Bank of India) Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
Other Bank Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
SSC Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
LIC Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
Other Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar