NDA Coaching in Jalandhar
Congratulations Students – PBI Jalandhar has Highest Selection Rate. NDA Coaching in Jalandhar
Counselling Guidance in PBI Jalandhar
Classroom Coaching in PBI Jalandhar by Experienced Faculty
Classroom Coaching in PBI Jalandhar by Experienced Faculty
NDA Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Application Form 2020 (Released): Apply online
UPSC NDA Application Form is out. Candidates can apply in online mode only at upsconline.nic.in from January 8, 2020 to January 28, 2020. NDA Registration involves two parts – Part 1 and Part 2. NDA Coaching in Jalandhar
- In Part I of NDA application form, candidates have to fill basic information. NDA Coaching in Jalandhar
- In Part II, candidates have to pay the application fees, select NDA Exam Centre, upload photograph and signature and agree to the declaration.
- The application fees is INR 100 for general and OBC category while SC, ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- The application fee for can be paid both online and offline.
- Successfully registered candidates will be issued NDA Admit Card in the month of March 2020.
NDA 2020 Registration Dates
|Events||NDA I (Released)||NDA II|
|Notification published||January 6, 2020||August 07, 2020|
|Application form started from||January 8, 2020||August 07, 2020|
|Last date for filling the application form||January 28, 2020||September 03, 2020|
|Issue of NDA Admit Card||March 27, 2020||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|NDA Exam date||April 19, 2020||November 17, 2020|
|Result Announcement||June 2020||October 2020|
How to Fill NDA Application Form 2020?
Candidates can check the steps to fill application form of UPSC NDA:
NDA Registration – Part 1
- Click on the link provided above on this page.
- Click on ‘Part I Registration’.
The part 1 registration is divided into four pages.
Page 1: Candidate’s Details: Candidates have to enter the following details
- Name – Candidates need to enter their name in NDA application form 2020 as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate. Applicants should not prefix such as Mr. or Ms. etc. NDA Coaching in Jalandhar
- Gender – Select gender male or female from the dropdown menu.
- Date of Birth – The date of birth should be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format as recorded in matriculation/secondary examination certificate.
- Father’s and Mother’s Name – Do not use any prefix such as Shri or Dr. etc.
- Nationality – Select nationality from the drop down menu.
- Marital Status – Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to fill NDA 2020 application form
- Community – Select category SC/ST/OBC/General from the drop down menu. NDA Coaching in Jalandhar
- Fee Remission – Fee exemption is admissible for SC, ST sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors
- Educational Qualification – Applicants need to select their educational qualification – if passed Class 12/HSC or appearing for the same.
- Address and Email ID – Candidates should enter their address carefully as all communications regarding the examination will be sent to the same. Along with the address, candidates have to enter their contact number and email ID.
Page 2: Choosing branch preference
- Applicants in this page have to choose the preferences of Indian Army, Air Force and Navy.
- Candidates have to mark the preferences in numbers from 1 to 4.
- Mark ‘0’ in which candidates do not want to give their preference.
- Those who are from Sanik/Military School or Son of JCO/NCO/Other Rank Officer have to enter details.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to move to the next page of NDA application form 2020.
Page 3: Verify the details
- Candidates in this part have to verify the details entered in NDA 2020 application form.
- Applicants should note that no change will be entertained after final submission.
- Select I agree/I do not agree
Page 4: Registration ID Generation
- Candidates will be able to view their registration ID along with other details like name, father’s name, DOB, email id, etc.
- An email regarding the registration details will be sent to candidate’s registered email address.
- Candidates have to print their pay-in-slip in this part to pay the application fees through offline.
- Print application form by clicking on ‘Print Application Part-I’ tab.
- Click Part II registration button to pay NDA application fees, select NDA Exam Centres 2020, upload photograph and signature and agree to declaration. NDA Coaching in Jalandhar
NDA Registration 2020 – Part 2
The part 2 of NDA application form 2020 comprises three stages.
- Fee payment
- Selection of examination centre
- Uploading of photograph and Signature
Fee Payment – Candidates can pay NDA 2020 application form fees both online and offline. The fee for general and OBC category is INR 100. SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, ORs are exempted from fee payment.
Mode of payment – Applicants can pay their fees in any branch of SBI by cash or through net banking, Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card. Those paying the fees by cash should print the system generated pay-in-slip during Part II registration and deposit the fee.
Selection of examination centre – The lists of examination centres are prescribed by UPSC. Candidates have to select the centres for written examination from the given lists of exam cities. Allotment of centres will be done on first-apply-allot basis therefore candidates are advised to apply early.
Centre Selection Page
Uploading of photograph and Signature – The scanned photograph and signature should be in the .jpg format. The file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for photograph while it is 1 KB for the signature.
At the bottom of the application page, candidates have to agree to the declaration and submit the form. Registration ID will be generated. To view application, candidates have to click the link ‘View/Print’.
What Documents to Preserve after Final Submission? NDA Coaching in Jalandhar
- Printout of application form
- Fee payment proof
- Identical photographs
?How to Edit details in NDA 2020 Application Form?
- Candidates can make correction in the data entered in the NDA application form within the dates prescribed by the commission.
- ‘Update’ button is provided at the bottom of application form to move back and make correction in the information entered by the candidates.
- They are advised to check the data carefully as no edit or change in the information will be allowed after final submission. NDA Coaching in Jalandhar
NDA 2020 – Key Features
- The applicants submitted their form through online mode is not needed to send any document/certificate to the UPSC.
- The message of final submission of the application form will be received by the candidates via e-mail.
- “View/Print Application” link is available on the home page for viewing the submitted application form.
Ques. Can a girl apply for NDA 2020?
Ans. No, only male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.
Ques. What is the selection procedure of NDA?
Ans. First, there is a written examination. Then shortlisted candidates are called for the SSB interview round and medical examination for final selection
Ques. What is the maximum limit of attempts to give NDA Examination?
Ans. There is no limit on the number of attempts, candidates can apply for the NDA exam till they meet the other eligibility criteria
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of filling NDA Application form?
Ans. Candidates have to upload only the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
Ques – What is NDA Exam?
Answer – NDA is a national level entrance examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for candidates interested in joining National Defence Academy (NDA). The exam is held twice in a year and comprises three levels, the written examination, SSB and personal interview. UPSC is responsible for issuing all the guidelines for selection and final conduct of the entrance examination.
Ques – What are the minimum eligibility criteria to join NDA
Answer- For Army wing- Candidates must have successfully passed class 10th & 12th examination or cleared equivalent examination of the State board to be eligible for NDA 2020. For Air Force or Naval wings and for 10+2 Cadet Entry scheme at the Indian Naval Academy – Passing class 12th examination with Physics and Mathematics as subjects or clearing equivalent examination of the State board. Candidates appearing in class 12th examination or equivalent examination of the State board are also eligible to apply for NDA 2020.
Ques – When can I apply for NDA Exam?
Answer- Technically, for the May cycle, you should apply in January and in June for the September cycle.
Ques – How to fill NDA 2020 Application Form?
Answer- The application forms for NDA 2020 is available online on the official website of UPSC (www.upsconline.nic.in). Registration Procedure comprises of two steps, first, fill the application form as per the given instructions, and, second, remit the application fee of INR 100, either by online or offline mode.
Ques – Will it create an issue if I fill up two forms for NDA Exam?
Answer- No, it will not create any issue. You can fill another form at the same time, with a different email id and it will be accepted by the authority.
Ques – Does the authority need to be informed after filling up two forms?
Answer- No, you don’t need to inform the authority if you made up a mistake in filling up the form or you have filled another form.
Ques – Can I fill another form if I made mistake in filling up one form?
Answer- Yes, you can fill another form, if you have made mistake in filling your current form. UPSC does not accept forms with same email id, so you need a new email id, to fill up another form. Also, you have to be very careful while filling the application form to avoid any mistakes.
Ques – Is uploading picture/signature/thumb impression compulsory?
Answer- Yes, it is compulsory to upload a passport size picture, signature and thumb impression (if asked) while filling in the application form, or else the form will be rejected. Also, make sure that the uploaded documents are in the correct resolution as mentioned on the application form.
Ques – Is it important to resize the photo and signature?
Answer- Yes, resizing your photo and signature as per the guidelines of resolution is very important, or else, your application form will be rejected.
Ques – How can I resize my photo?
Answer- In order to resize your photo and signature in the mentioned resolution, you have to first open the picture using MS Paint. Select the ‘resize’ option from the toolbar present on the top. A resize and skew box will display. Click on ‘pixels’ option, in the resize part of the box and uncheck the ‘maintain aspect ratio’ option. Then enter the required pixel size, and it is done.
Ques – What is the application fee of NDA Examination?
Answer- After filling the application form, applicants are required to remit an application fee of INR 100, either through online mode or by offline mode.
Ques – How can I remit the application fee?
Answer- Students who want to pay via offline mode are required to deposit the money in any branch of SBI (State Bank of India) or they can remit the fee online by using net banking facility/Visa/Master Credit Card/Debit Card.
Ques – How many seats are available as per NDA exam?
Answer- The number of seats available varies from year to year. Last year, in NDA & NA II, there were 375 seats, out of which 208 were for army, 42 for Navy, 55 for Naval Academy and 70 for Air Force.
Ques – Is there a fees exemption for backward category students?
Answer- Yes, there is a fee exemption for SC/ST/OBC/PH Applicants/Sons of JCOs/ORs/NCOs.
Ques – How can I select examination centers for NDA Exam?
Answer- While filling the application form, candidates have to select their preferred exam center for NDA Exam 2020 from the given list of cities. However, allotment of exam center will be done on the first-apply-first-allotment basis.
Ques – What is the required dimension for photo?
Answer- The dimension of the passport size photograph should not exceed 40KB and should not be less than 3 KB in size. Also, it has to be uploaded in .jpeg format.
Ques – What is the required dimension for signature?
Answer- The scanned image of candidate’s signature should not be less than 1 KB in size, and it has to be uploaded in .jpeg format.
Ques – Do I have to send the hard copy of the application form?
Answer- No, candidates are not supposed to send hard copy of their filled application forms or any other document/certificate/testimonial to UPSC Office.
Ques – Is it necessary to take a print out of the submitted application form?
Answer- It is not compulsory, but, candidates are advised to take a print out of their submitted application form for the record. By doing this, you will have a proof that you have successfully applied for NDA Exam and, also, you can refer to the information you have filled anytime.
Ques – Can a married person apply for NDA?
Answer- No, a person has to be unmarried to apply for NDA Exam.
Ques – What is meant by ‘fictitious payment’?
Answer- Names of candidates whose payment confirmations were not received by UPSC is displayed under this category of ‘fictitious payment’. Your application forms won’t be cancelled, you just have to prove that you did pay the fees successfully.
Ques – Is registration number important to remember?
Answer- Yes, registration number which will be provided to you when you fill the Part-1 of the application form, is very important, for all future references.
National Defense Academy Entrance exam is well-known examination which gets filled by 12th pass out candidates.Candidates who wants to make their shining career in Indian Defense forces, and then this examination is the best option and the greatest opportunity for them.Candidates for various Indian Defense forces such as Army,Navy and Air Force gets selected on the basis of their performance in NDA Examination.NDA Examination gets twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC). NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Exam Coaching Institute in Jalandhar The first examination in April(NDA I) and the another one in September(NDA II).
PBI INSTITUTE is an institute which has become a favourite learning hub for NAVY/ AIR FORCE/ SSB /NDA in Jalandhar.
PBI has acclaimed no.1 position amongst all the institutes at Jalandhar.The eligibility for NDA is not based on the subjects opted at 10+2 level by the Students. It is open for all the students of ARTS SCIENCE & COMMERCE. NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar
The entrance exams for NDA/ NAVY/AIR FORCE/ entrance exam is only for those aspirants who want to serve Indian Army selflessly. The career in Defence is very interesting. PBI provides best training for NDA exams by giving well-qualified faculty members, comprehensive study material, weekly mock tests and doubt sessions at regular intervals.
NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Notification 2017
The notification of NDA AND NA EXAM of 2017 will be on 07.06.2017 and the examination date will be 10.09.2017. NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar
In this year, Union Public Service Commission carry out ENTRANCE Exam on 23rd April 2017 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 139th Course, and for the 101st Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) starting from 02nd January 2018.
Bank Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
SBI (State Bank of India) Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
Other Bank Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
SSC Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
LIC Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
Other Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
IELTS & Spoken English Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Vacancy 2017
Break up of NDA vacancies 2017
A. National Defence Academy:
|Section||Post||No of Vacancy|
B. Naval Academy:
|Section||Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme||55|
Therefore, Total vacancies are 390.
Generally, vacancies are provisional and subject to change depending upon the availability of training capacity of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy.
NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA II 2017 Exam Dates
The schedule for the NDA II 2017 exam is as follows.
|Notification Release||07th June 2017|
|Last Date for registration||30th June 2017|
|NDA Exam Date||10th Sep 2017|
NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Exam Centre
The Written examination of NDA conducted across 41 cities on April 2017.The Exam will held on Paper and Pen Mode.The NDA Exam centers 2017 has been Released by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) along with Notification.The date time and Address of NDA exam centres has been mentioned in the Admit Card. NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar
NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Recruitment 2017
The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts the National Defense Academy Entrance Exam (NDA). Candidates for various Indian defense forces such as Army,Navy, and Air Force gets Selected on the basis of theie performance in NDA Examination.NDA Examination gets twice a year by the UPSC- The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).
First examination gets conducted in April(NDA I) and another one in September(NDA II).
NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Exam Pattern
The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts the National Defense Academy Entrance Exam (NDA) in every year two time.
|Paper .||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|II||General Ability||600||2.5 Hours|
Paper –II General Ability Test Comprise the following:
Part A English(Maximum Marks-200)
Part B General Knowledge(Maximum marks – 400)
General Knowledge has six section with the break- up of 400 marks as follow:
• Negative Marking: For every incorrect response, 0.33 marks will be deducted as negative marking in the examination
SSB Interview : After clearing the written test, candidates have to go through the SSB Interview. The interview process will have total 900 marks.
Complete SSB interview goes on five days.
Day wise SSB interview following:
- First Day
The first day of SSB interview only psychological tests are conducted. These are conducted during the first day.
- Intelligence Test
- Picture Perception and Description Test (PPDT)
- Filling up of Personal Information Questionnaire (PIQ) forms
- Second Day
- Word Association Test (WAT)
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
- Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
- Self Description Test
- Third Day
- Group Discussion test(GD)
- Military Planning Exercise (MPE)
- Progressive Group Task (PGT)
- Intergroup Obstacle race or Snake race
- Half Group Task
- Command Task
- Personal interview for some of the candidates by president
- Fourth Day
- Final Group Task (FGT)
- Individual Obstacles
- Interview for remaining candidates
- Fifth Day
On fifth day conference is conducted and the results are announced by SSB board officials. These the following event on fifth day of SSB interview.
- Announcement of recommended candidates
NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Syllabus 2017
This comprises of Mathematics, General Knowledge and English Language.
|Mathematics||General Knowledge||English Language|
|Matrices & Determinants||Chemistry||Vocabulary|
|Analytical Geometry||General Science||Grammar & Usage|
|Differential Calculus||Cureent Events|
|Probability and Statistics.|
NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Exam Preparation
NDA exam preparation must be done in a systematic manner, with latest exam pattern in mind. Since the syllabus covers a lot of topics, it is important to choose the right study material so that you can understand the concepts and practice a wide variety of questions as well. Apart from self study you can join any Coaching and Ofline Test Series for better exam preparation.
NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Coaching
PBI classroom programs are most exhaustive coaching Programme in NDA verticals across India. Out of every 5 classroom students of PBI, 3 got selected for NDA in 2015-16.
NDA Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. NDA Mock Tests and Offline Test Series
PBI provides Ofline Test Series for NDA which are well-researched and closely emulate the exact exam pattern. Practice papers are prepared keeping in the mind the last years exam pattern and exptected changed in the pattern and level of questions.
These are the important criteria which a candidate must fulfill in order to be eligible for the NDA. The parameters are given below:
- Candidate must either be indian citizen
- Citizen of Bhutan
- Citizen of Nepal
2. Age Limit: Minimum 16.5 years Maximum 19 years.
3. Educational Qualification: The educational qualifications varies according to the post is listed below:
Army wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university.
Air Force and Naval Wing of National Defence Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme At the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a state education board or a university.
4. Physical Standards:
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
- The distance vision (corrected) should be 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in the worse eye. Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D and hypermetropia not more than 3.5 D including Astigmatism. Internal examination of the eye will be done using the ophthalmoscope to rule out any disease of the eye.
- A candidate must have good binocular vision. The colour vision standard will be (CP-III) for Army. A candidate should be able to recognise red and green colours. Candidates will be required to give certificates that neither he nor any member of his family has suffered from congenital night blindness.
- Candidates who have undergone or have the evidence of having undergone Radial Keratotomy, to improve the visual acuity will be permanently rejected for all the Services. Candidates who have undergone Laser Surgery for correction of the refractive error are also not acceptable to defence services.
Vision standard for naval candidates
- Uncorrected without glass 6/6, 6/9
- Corrected with glass 6/6, 6/6
- Limits of Myopia –0.75
- Limits of Hypermetropia +1.5
- Binocular Vision III
- Limits of colour perception I
- Candidates Belonging From General/OBC Category Have To Pay Rs.100. No Fee for SC/ ST Candidates. No Fee for Sons of Serving / Ex-Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers.
Sr. No. Category Application Fee 1 SC/ST Nill 2 General and Others Rs. 100/-
- Candidates can pay examination fee online using any visa/master debit or credit card issued by any bank/institution
- Candidates can also pay the examination fee in cash at any branch of state bank of India through the pay- in-slip generated by the online application process
- The payment of examination fee can also be done online using the internet banking facility of the State Bank of India and SBI Associate banks
Every candidate who registers for NDA II Exam 2017 within stipulated time will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter that can be downloaded from the official website of NDA. The admit card for the NDA II exam will be released before 10 days of the exam.
More information and the download link for the admit card will be displayed post the release of the official notification for NDA.. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for updates.
NDA II Exams will be announced tentatively in the months of October 2017. The UPSC will announce the NDA Result 2017 Final nearly after conduction of the interview. The finally selected candidates will be through to the admission to Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force.