UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar
Congratulations Students – PBI Jalandhar has Highest Selection Rate
Counselling Guidance in PBI Jalandhar
Classroom Coaching in PBI Jalandhar by Experienced Faculty
Classroom Coaching in PBI Jalandhar by Experienced Faculty
UGC NET is conducted to select candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor. UGC NET Exam Coaching Institute in the Jalandhar National Testing Agency has scheduled UGC NET 2019 (June session) from June 20 – 28, 2019. UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar
Latest: UGC NET 2019 Admit Card release has been delayed till May 27, 2019.
- The June session exam will be conducted in CBT mode. UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar
- The exam will be conducted for over 81 subjects and the selected candidates are placed across the country in over 874 Universities.
- For the upcoming session, NTA has revised the syllabus for Paper I on General Awareness. UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar
Unlike earlier, there will be no break between Paper I and Paper II during the examination. The exam will be conducted in a single three-hour session. UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. Highlights of the same are tabulated below:
|Paper||Marks | No. of Ques.||Duration/ Shift – 1||Duration/ Shift – 2|
|I||100 | 50||1 hour
(9.30 am to 10.30 am)
(2.30 pm to 3.30 pm)
|II||200 | 100||2 hours
(10.30 am to 12.30 pm)
(3.30 pm to 5.30 pm)
Note: There is no negative marking in the exam. Each question carries 2 marks.
UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. UGC NET 2019 Highlights
|Exam Type||National Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer-based)|
|Medium||English or Hindi|
|Duration||3 hours (Paper 1: 1 hour, Paper 2: 2 hours)|
|Type | Number of Questions||MCQs | 150 questions|
|UGC NET Helpdesk||8076535482, 7703859909 | [email protected], [email protected]|
UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. UGC NET 2019 Exam Updates
This year, NTA has introduced few changes in the Exam Pattern and Eligibility Criteria. Besides, UGC NET will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) under HRD, Govt. of India instead of CBSE.
UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. UGC NET 2019 Exam Pattern Updates
- No break in between the examination.
- UGC NET 2019 will comprise only two papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2. Earlier, the exam included three papers.
- Total Number of Questions- 150 (Paper 1- 50, Paper 2- 100)
- It is mandatory to attempt all the questions from both the papers.
- Paper 2 will cover syllabi of both Paper 2 and Paper 3 as per the previous pattern of UGC NET.
UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. Eligibility Criteria for JRF Aspirants
The maximum age of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) was 28. Now, the age has been increased to 30 years for General category and 35 years for Reserved category. UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar
Bank Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
SBI (State Bank of India) Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
Other Bank Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
SSC Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
LIC Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
Other Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
IELTS & Spoken English Exams Preparation at PBI Jalandhar
UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates
The official schedule of the examination for June 2019 session is available at ntanet.nic.in. Tabulated below is the same:
|Event||June Session (Ongoing)|
|UGC NET 2019 Exam Notification||February 4, 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||March 1 – 30, 2019|
|Availability of UGC NET Admit Card||May 27, 2019|
|UGC NET 2019 Exam Date||June 20 – 28, 2019|
|Availability of Answer Key & OMR Sheet||July 2019|
|Result Declaration||July 15, 2019|
UGC NET 2019 Eligibility
In order to apply for UGC NET 2019, candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. The eligibility is based on the academic qualification and age limit.
UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. Qualification
- Candidates must have scored at least 55% in their PG or an equivalent from any recognised university.
- UGC NET offers an exemption to candidates belonging to (OBC/ ST/SC) categories to at least 50%.
- NTA permits students in the final year of the course to apply for the exam. However, candidates will be disqualified if they fail to secure the marks as indicated by the Board.
- The board offers an additional 5% relaxation to candidates who have completed their Doctorate degree before September 19, 1991.
- Candidates are suggested to select courses of their specialty.
UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. Age Limit
- Candidates applying for Junior Research Fellowship should not be more than 30 years as on January 1, 2019.
- There is no upper age limit for candidates for Assistant Professor’s post.
- NTA provides relaxations to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD/Transgenders/ Women applicants – 5 years relaxation
- Candidates with research experience in the selected field from a recognised university – 5 years
- Candidates with LLM Degree – 3 years
- Candidates with the given qualification/ degree shall be exempted from attending NET and can directly apply to any college. UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar
- Candidates who have passed in UGC / CSIR JRF before 1989
- Candidates who have passed States Eligibility Test(SET) before June 1, 2002
UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. UGC NET 2019 Application Form
The Application Form would be filled in the online mode only. Candidates must apply through ntanet.nic.in OR nta.ac.in :
- Visit the official website link of UGC NET.
- Click on the link for “Apply for NET June 2019”.
- Go through the “New Candidate Registration” section.
- Click on the “Apply for June 2019” option.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- The authentication form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter details like Nationality, State/UT which you belongs, Select Identification Type, Identification Number, Candidate’s Name, DOB, Gender, etc.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the authentication process is done, candidates can proceed to fill the application.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form.
- After submitting the details, an Application Number will be generated.
- Upload the scanned images of the latest photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now, pay the application fee through online or offline method.
- After completing the fee payment, candidates have to take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.
UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. Application Fee
The application fee determined by NTA varies according to the category of the candidate. Candidates can pay the fees in both online and offline mode:
- Candidates can make the payment through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
- They have to enter the sixteen-digit number on the top of the card, name and CVV.
- The bank will send an OTP for verification purpose.
- If accepted, additional charges will be applicable (if any).
- Candidates will have to download the challan from the website
- Fill in the application form, name and the exam applied details
- The challan can be paid in Syndicate/Canara/ICICI bank of India
- Candidates will have to enter the challan number for completion of registration process.
Applicants are advised to make the payments well in advance to avoid any unforeseen circumstances and events. The examination fees for various categories will be as follows:
|Other Backward Class (non – creamy layer)||INR 400|
|SC / ST / PwD||INR 200|
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for UGC NET will be issued from May 27, 2019 onwards. Candidates can access the admit card on the official website- ntanet.nic.in. They must note that no admit card will be sent individually by post. The details printed on UGC NET 2019 Admit card include Name, Category, Address of the Examination Center, Photograph and Signature, Date & Timing of the examination, etc.
UGC NET Coaching in Jalandhar. Procedure to download admit card
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link “Click Here for Login for Admit Card”.
- Login with “Application Number” & “Password”.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and keep a printout for further reference.
UGC NET 2019 Exam Centers
The exam will be conducted in 263 cities this year, candidates must fill in their preferences carefully while filling UGC NET 2019 Application Form.
Time Schedule for UGC NET (June 2019 session)
|Examination Events||From June 20 – 28, 2019|
|Timing of Exam||9.30 am – 12.30 pm|
|Duration of Exam||Paper I + Paper II: 3 hours|
|Entry in the Exam Center||7.30 am – 8.30 am|
|Entry in the Exam Hall||8.45 am – 9.00 am|
|Checking of Admit Cards by Invigilator||9.00 am – 9.15 am|
|Sitting on seat in the Exam Hall||9.15 am|
|Instructions by the Invigilators||9.15 am – 9.25 am|
|Commencement of NET Exam||9.30 am|
|To attempt Paper I + Paper II (Ques. 1 to 150)||–|
|Test Concludes||1.30 pm|
UGC NET 2019 Exam Pattern
The test comprises two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be conducted on the same day:
Number of Questions in each paper:
- Paper-1: 100 Marks (50 out of which 50 questions all are compulsory)
- Paper-2: 200 Marks (100 questions all are compulsory)
Type of Questions:
- Paper 1: Questions asked are of general nature which are intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. They will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper 2: Questions will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. All the questions will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper-III (including all electives, without options).
UGC NET 2019 Syllabus (Updated)
The syllabus of the National Eligibility Test (NET) is different for each subject. It is suggested to prepare from the syllabus of their qualifying examination. Candidates must prepare as per the syllabus prescribed by the NTA.
Latest: The Commission has updated the syllabus of all NET subjects (including Paper I on General Awareness). The updated syllabus (June session) is available on the website: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php.
Paper 1 will cover the following areas:
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
- Reasoning (including Mathematical)
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- People and Environment
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration
Paper 2 will have syllabus from specific subjects as chosen by the candidate for UGC NET 2019.
Recommended Books for UGC NET 2019
The candidates must refer to various authors/publications for best practice material. Some of the recommended books for the purpose of examination are:
|Name of the Book||Publisher/Author|
|Trueman’s UGC NET/ SLET General Paper I||Danika Publishing Company|
|UGC NET/ JRF/ SLET General Paper||Arihant Publisher|
|UGC NET /JRF /SLET Teaching & Research Aptitude||Upkar Publishers|
|UGC NET/SET Paper 1||Mc Graw Hill Education|
|CBSE UGC NET: Teaching and Research Aptitude- JRF & Assistant Professor Exam Guide (Paper 1)||Ramesh Publishing House|
|Trueman’s UGC NET Paper 1 (Hindi)||Trueman Publishers|
|UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper 1- Shikshan Avum Shodh Abhiyogita||Arihant Publishers|
|UGC NET Teaching and Research Aptitude: Previous Paper & Test Papers||RPH|
|13 Years Solved Papers UGC NET/SET Teaching & Research Aptitude General (Paper 1)||GK Publishing|
UGC NET 2019 Answer Key
Soon after the exam concludes, candidates can look for the answer keys on the official website of UGC NET. The pdf file will indicate all the right answers to the questions asked in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the exam.
Note that the number of questions to be attempted compulsorily is 150. The steps to download answer keys are as follows:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET i.e. ntanet.nic.in
- On the website homepage, search for the important links section
- Under the section, select the particular year.
- Students will be redirected to another page
- Click on the desired answer key link
UGC NET Results 2019
The results for UGC NET 2019 will be declared soon after the exam is conducted. Candidates will have the option to lodge their grievances after the answer keys are released. Note that no grievances are entertained after the final result declaration.
How to Check UGC NET Result 2019?
- Go to the official website of NTA NET.
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to the home page of the website.
- Click on Results on the menu bar.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth and click on the submit button.
- Your result will appear in the pdf format.
- Download it and take a printout of the result for further process.
Opportunities after UGC NET 2019
The selection of eligible candidates is based on certain layouts as decided by UGC. The candidates have the following opportunities on clearing UGC NET 2019:
- Those who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject.
- The universities, institutions, IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work.
- For Assistant Professor, the number of candidates to be qualified (total slots) will be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of NET.
Note: For both JRF and Assistant Professor and for Eligibility for Assistant Professor only, the candidate must have appeared in both the papers and secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
UGC NET Paper Analysis – December 22, 2018
Overall difficulty level of exam for both the shifts was almost equal. The exam was of moderate level.
Paper Analysis – Paper 1
- DI was easy to attempt. There were 2 sets of DI questions with 5 questions.
- General awareness section had only 1 question (first shift) and none in (second shift).
- Reasoning section has variety of questions from different topics. It was considered to be difficult when compared to other sections.
- Reading Comprehension was at the level of DI. It was easier when compared to questions in earlier exams.
Topic wise analysis of Paper – 1
|Topic||Number of Questions||Level of Difficulty|
|Reasoning||7-8||Easy to Moderate|
|Data Interpretation||5 (2 in second shift))||Easy to Moderate|
|Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration||4-5||Moderate|
|People and Environment||3-4||Easy|
|Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||4-5||Moderate|
|Teaching Aptitude||8-12||Moderate to Difficult|
|Communication||3-5||Easy to Moderate|
Paper Analysis – Paper 2
Paper 2 of UGC NET 2019 was based on subject knowledge of the candidates. The level of difficulty of the exam was moderate to difficult. The candidates found Paper – 2 to be difficult.
NTA UGC NET (June 2019) FAQs
Question: In how many subjects will the exam be conducted?
Answer: NTA will conduct the exam in total of 81 subjects at 263 examination cities spread across the country.
Question: How many papers do we have to qualify?
Answer: Unlike last year, from this year onwards, students will have to qualify only two papers (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
Question: What is the maximum age limit to apply for NTA UGC NET 2019?
Answer: The maximum age limit for appearing in the examination has been increased by two years, and now it is 30 years. Candidates having age more than 30 years will not be permitted to give the exam.
Question: What is the validity of UGC NET score?
Answer: The validity of UGC NET e-certificate is lifetime, however, the validity of the JRF Letter of Award is only two years after the results are declared.
Question: Can I select the exam for one particular post?
Answer: Yes, while filling in the application form, you will have the option to apply for both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor, or just the later one.
Question: Will the exam be conducted in online mode?
Answer: Yes, from December 2018, the examination will be conducted in computer-based mode.
Question: How many questions will be there in UGC NET?
Answer: There will be total of 150 objective-type questions, for which maximum marks awarded is 300.
Question: Is there any negative marking in the paper?
Answer: No, there is no negative marking in the paper. For each correct answer, you will get 2 marks.
Question: What is the last date to submit the application fee?
Answer: The last date to submit the application fee is April 6, 2019. After the due date, the fee will not be accepted and your form will be rejected.
Question: Will there be any application form correction facility?
Answer: Students are advised to fill the application form very carefully and double check it before hitting the submit button. But in case, there are some errors in the submitted application form, the application form correction window is open from April 7, 2019 to April 14, 2019.
Question: Is the Aadhaar Card necessary to apply for the exam?
Answer: To apply for NET Exam, Aadhaar Card is very important. Without it, forms will not be accepted. In case, you have applied for Aadhar Card, but did not receive it, you can fill in the Aadhar Card number printed on your Aadhar Card application form.
Question: Is the application fee refundable?
Answer: The application fee for UGC NET 2019, once remitted, is not refundable or transferable, under any circumstances. So be very sure, before applying for the exam.
Question: How can we pay the application fee?
Answer: The application fee for the exam can be paid either online through Credit Card/Debit Card or via offline mode through e-challan. Candidates paying the fee offline through e-challan will have to give the application fee in cash to Syndicate/ICICI/Canara Bank.
Question: Is there any relaxation for the candidates having research experience?
Answer: Yes, candidates having research experience in the relevant subject of their postgraduate degree will be given a relaxation of 5 years and LLM degree holders will also be provided a relaxation of 3 years.
Question: What is the minimum eligibility criterion for UGC NET 2019?
Answer: To apply for NTA UGC NET 2019, students must have a post-graduation degree from a university recognized by UCG, with a minimum aggregate or percentage of 55% for general candidates and 50% in case of reserved category candidates.
Question: Is there any relaxation in minimum aggregate criterion for Ph. D. degree holders?
Answer: Yes, all Ph. D. degree holders whose post-graduation had been completed by September 19, 1991 will be given a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying examination.
Question: Can I apply for the exam, if I am in the final year of my post-graduation?
Answer: Yes, candidates who are appearing for final examination of their Master’s degree (or equivalent degree) are also eligible to apply.
Question: What is the maximum age limit to apply for Assistant Professor Post?
Answer: There is no age limit to apply for Assistant Professor Post.
Question: Who are exempted from appearing in UGC NET exam?
Answer: All Ph. D. holders, UGC/CSIR JRF Qualified Candidates, State Eligibility Candidates (SET) Candidates are exempted from appearing for NET 2019. Candidates can check the details on the official website.
Question: When will be the admit card available?
Answer: The admit card for UGC NET 2019 will be available on the official website in the month of June 2019. Students can download their admit cards from there by logging in to their accounts.
Question: Is it necessary to take a print out of the admit card?
Answer: Yes, it is necessary to take hard copies of the admit card, as admit cards won’t be sent individually by post.
Question: Can we get entry to the examination hall without admit card (in case we forget)?
Answer: No, any candidate without the hall ticket will not be permitted to enter the examination hall and give the exam, under any circumstances. So students must carry the hard copy of their respective admit card.
Question: Can we select the examination center while registering for the exam?
Answer: Yes, while registering for the exam candidates can fill their preferred examination center. But, the conducting authority does not guarantee to assign the preferred examination centers as they will be allocated as per availability.
Question: What other documents do I need to bring along with the hall ticket?
Answer: Along with the print out of admit card, students must bring their photo identity proof (voter ID card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, etc.) to the examination center on the date of exam.
Question: Do we have to bring a pen or pencil to the examination center?
Answer: Candidates have to bring black or blue ball point pen along with them. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited in the exam.
Question: When will the results be out?
Answer: The results for UGC NET 2019 will be out in the month of July 2019. Candidates will be able to check their result by entering their Roll Number and DOB.
Question: What is the cut-off for UGC NET 2019?
Answer: General candidates have to score minimum 40 marks (40%) in Paper 1 and 80 marks (40%) in Paper 2. All OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST candidates have to score 35 marks (35%) in Paper 1 and 70 marks (75%) in Paper 2.
Question: Are women applicants given age relaxation?
Answer: Yes, all women applicants are given age relaxation of 5 years.